News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

How to report a bug for vm2/3

Started by Milbo, November 14, 2010, 18:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baggeler

Hey guys,

Did you read the title of this post before posting to it?
This is a sticker and instruction thread, nothing to really post any problems into...

:o

Site: www.orgonite-brasil.com
Tech: Joomla 3.7.3,  Virtuemart 3.2

agcampagna

I am using Joomla 3.41 with the lastest virtuemart that has been updated.
When I attempt to save changes to the payment configuration (I am adding a paypal logo) nothing happens. 
The "Save" button does not work and neither does the "Save & close" button. 
Is there a simple fix for this?

Any help would be appreciated   

jenkinhill

As it says above:
Did you read the title of this post before posting to it?
This is a sticker and instruction thread, nothing to really post any problems into...

But if you had searched the forum you would have found the answer to your problem. 
You cannot be using the latest VM version. If you go to http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/files then against VM3.0.6.4 and 3.0.7 you will see (compatible Joomla 2.5 and 3.4.1)
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

compaid

If the add to cart popup is enable:

If you add a product and the popup appears and you press either the view cart or continue shopping too quick the product sometimes does not get into the cart.

Turn off the popup and it always adds. Must be a cookies data transfer issue. Tried using IE11, Chrome and Firfox.

Found temp fix by introducing a 2 sec delay in popup file padded.php found in components/com_virtuemart/views/cart/tmpl.

Also tried with cache disabled.

* @version $Id: cart.php 2551 2010-09-30 18:52:40Z milbo $
*/

//sleep for 2 seconds
sleep(2);

//start again

// Check to ensure this file is included in Joomla!
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');

jenkinhill

WTH how many time does this get written:
Did you read the title of this thread before posting to it?

In any case a "report" without any versions quoted is worthless.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum