News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Shipment by weight is buggy

Started by Otto0815, March 26, 2012, 16:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto0815

Quote from: Milbo on April 05, 2012, 11:49:34 AM
What is exactly broken in the last 2.0.3 version?

Hi Milbo,

see post nr. 1 & 7........thx

Milbo

Okey, the updating issue is something for the tracker :-). But the other problem?
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Twix

Just installed VM 2.0.4. The radiolist is gone, but the shipment plugin is still buggy. I have some weight ranges setup (0-20g, 21-50g, .. etc), it just grabs the 0-20g, but the weight is 4kg (checked product settings).

Could you please fix this ASAP? The webshop can't go live without a working shipment plugin. I'm waiting a long time for a stable version and none of the stable releases are really stable. Virtuemart is really testing the patience of me and my client.

Thanks in advance!

Otto0815

For me with V2.04 it works like it should......

Maybe you messed up the weights? with "g" and "kg"?

Cause if you setup your produkt to "4" (Kg) VM is using it as "4"(g)....so it using the 0-20g rule from your shipment rules...

Hope you now what i mean......

Twix

Thanks Otto.

So the gram vs kgram bug is also one that needs to be fixed. I suspect it's also broken at the products itself.

I've changed it to grams and it didn't work. Then deleted the product and added it again, it then showed the correct shipment weight. Didn't test it enough though.

Cheers

Twix

Hi Milbo,

Just tested VM 2.0.6. Most works with shipment plugin. Two small bugs left:
- shipment weight setup 0.021 kg - ... kg doesn't work. If you setup the kg in grams it works: 21 g - ... kg.
- if you have a product of x weight in your cart. Administrator changes the weight while it is in your cart. You proceed with shopping, the weight of the product is not updated.

Cheers,
Twix