News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Where to set multiple prices for different usergroups

Started by T7ank, October 07, 2011, 22:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T7ank

Hey
in previous version of VM i could set multiple prices for one product for different users(usergroups).
I cant find this feature in VM2.
Can you please help me?

alatak

Hi,

You can use Calculation rules based on shopper groups.

T7ank

i'm totally new to joomla na VM. can you write what i have to do to get double prices please?
i have already made 2 different groups of users, but i cant figureout how to make different prices per usergroup.

miromst

Hi All,

Is it possible to insert a new price for certain group on certain products? I don,t want to use rules, just create a special prices for different groups.
It was possible in the previous version of VM.

Thank you in advance.

John2400

Create or clone a product and then set a shopper group on the new item. When they log in the shopper group will see their products.

But Cloning a product ?? might be a a lot of work for little outcome?

You should just add a discount % for  shopper group .- lot easier.

miromst

Thank you.
How will the stock behave if I create the clone? Will it count down from the stock of the original item if purchased?

Thank you again,

Miro

John2400

Some shops don't count stock - they ahave a service or unlimited stock - eg selling stickers etc

The stock will be affected - youi would hev to watch everything - maybe just stick with the % or $ amount for groups.

Milbo

A clone is its own thing. It has its own stock and own settings.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member