News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Feature list of VirtueMart 2

Started by Milbo, September 21, 2011, 21:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saurov

I have two diiferent categories 1 is for T shirt and another is for Music for music we are using maian media is seperate and virtuemart is seperate for tshirt..
I wanted to lnow when user purchase both the items can it be Integrated  in one cart.
Can u Please help me here

tcuttrissweb

Feature list shows 1 page checkout (not by default). Where and how do I enable this feature that is not enabled by default? Is it ONLY by purchasing the plugin? If so, please do not list something as a "feature" when in fact it is NOT a feature of the original product, but rather something else you have to purchase that literally adds that capability to the system.

A feature of a product is something that exists. You do not go out and buy a new car that lists MP3 audio and built in GPS as features, but you have to buy them and have them installed in order to provide that feature. This is known as misrepresentation of the product.

If this is something that exists as an actual feature (built in functionality) then please advise how to enable it.

andy0731

Is the review notification email in the works on your features list? Also a review list module or plugin would be nice.

edda0199

good job!!!!!you help me !!thank thank thank thank you! ;D

mmohunter
mmohunter

edda0199

you and your group have done a good job!
Thanks for your great work. :P
I'd like to know if it is (or will be) possible to create différent and independant vendors or shops with VM2 ?

8)mmohunter
mmohunter

ncopeman

I'd love to see the following features included in virtuemart...

1) A selection of basic themes - Nothing too elaborate, just some basic styling for the shop. Searching for compatible designes is a real pain in the hoop, especially as we're reliant on developers to update their themes as and when Virtuemart is updated.

2) Product promotion. Eg buy one get one free, free product on basket price, discounts etc etc.

3) Integrated creditcard paypal payments pro...

4) True one page checkout, everything on one page, no popup boxes or nav out to input shipment /payment/ billing details etc.

stuart.prevos

Select shopper group on registration by using a radio button??

Please

dietplus

wrabbit

Milbo

Quote from: Panayiotis Fafakos on May 25, 2012, 07:59:47 AM
Our customer asks that when a parent product or one of its child products is displayed, there is color chooser so as to switch between the child products but without doing a whole page refresh.

Is plant. We need an ajax for it. VM2.1 has a lot better customfields managment, you will love it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

wrabbit

Great news! What is desperately missing in VM2 is better coupon management and more discount option per user, group, product...

DaggaTora

Quote from: Milbo on November 17, 2012, 12:44:00 PM
Quote from: Panayiotis Fafakos on May 25, 2012, 07:59:47 AM
Our customer asks that when a parent product or one of its child products is displayed, there is color chooser so as to switch between the child products but without doing a whole page refresh.

Is plant. We need an ajax for it. VM2.1 has a lot better customfields managment, you will love it.

That is absolutly great!!!

could be a saved address selection and a "My Adrresses" menu?
Joomla 2.5.17 | VM2.0.26d | PHP 5.3.28

lindapowers

After testing VM2 It has changed my mind from the first versions which you should have never released. I'm sure you have lost many users thinking it was a crappy product. It looks better and better each version but I agree with most guys here, one page checkout is not really one page so please either make one real page checkout or remove it from the list.

Why on earth does the system say I bought a product and then I have to confirm it again and why on earth a user has to select shipping when theres only one shipping available.

Another negative point is that by default you make the user enter billing details at checkout, was much better with the old vm 1.x style where user already registered with his details.

I see version 2.1 at 97% done for 1 month http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/roadmap is that the stable one?

Can we build our website already without dramatic changes after setting all up? or is a planned stable version comming out?

Please look in to those basic things and will be even better.

Milbo

The vm2.1 should be smoothed update, the only stress will be for 3rd party developers using customplugins. But the core is already ready. 3rd party devs can use the svn already to adjust their plugins. Everything else will be auto updated. We wanna do it even smoother than from 2.0.14 to 2.0.16 :-)
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

nlhnam

Can't believe I miss this new version so long :O
Upgraded and work like a charm.
Absolutely thank you.
My virtuemart site - Trang sức Nữ: http://www.nutrangnu.com * http://chichi.com.vn