News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Feature list of VirtueMart 2

Started by Milbo, September 21, 2011, 21:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

duyluuIT

In version 2.0 inserted Meta Description and Meta Keywords is better, but I think insert Meta Title in Catalogy and Product same Com JoomShopping. Product Name or Catalogy Name don't show in Title, Title is Meta Title will insert more keywords and seo is better.
Sorry, I'm from VietNam , don't speak english.
Attach Image Com_JoomShopping.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

JR56

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your great work.
I'd like to know if it is (or will be) possible to create différent and independant vendors or shops with VM2 ?

Thanks again.

d0ublezer0

Multilanguage is only for VM messages/etc? Or goods names and descriptions too?

Thank You!

PRO

Quote from: d0ublezer0 on December 22, 2011, 17:41:00 PM

Thank You!

names and descriptions

lipes

Feature list it's wonderful. Congratulations.
Now it's time to invest in a better User registration form :P
VM V. online: J2.5.14 | VM 2.0.20a | SQL 5.1.70 | PHP 5.3.25

chocolatepudding

Hello,

Does VM2 support mutliple images?

Thanks

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

matthewod01

I have two suggestions:

1) When creating categories and products have a Save & New button that will cycle through the new item or category process
2) When sorting or filtering by category have that category sticky so we don't have to continue to select the category while editing products in the same cat. This was available in VM 1.

Keep up the great work! I am very appreciative of how customizable and easy to use VM is.  VM 2 is a work in progress but still very good!

Thanks

osp

Quote from: BanquetTables.pro on December 22, 2011, 19:43:29 PM
Quote from: d0ublezer0 on December 22, 2011, 17:41:00 PM

Thank You!

names and descriptions
What about customfields (typically colors and so). Any plan to releas ein future versions?

Thx

vlaspld

I see nothing in the developer list of or tasks the creation of the downloadeble product plugin for VM 2.
In a earlier message it was stated that the development should be completed in 2 weeks but that was more then 3 months ago.

Can someone tell me when this plugin will be completed?

Milbo

The shipment plugin for virtual products is ready, we are testing it. Customfields for things like colours already exists.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

osp

Quote from: Milbo on February 02, 2012, 18:02:23 PM
The shipment plugin for virtual products is ready, we are testing it. Customfields for things like colours already exists.
Milbo that's obvious colour fields exists. I asked for translatable custom fields.
I see nothing like language combo in custom fields definition.

VM4u

HI Milbo, it's great to hear about VM2 , but i just want to check is there any Wishlist/Favorite list functionality in VM2..........

klezmer41

I've been having a problem with VM 1.1.3 where the reordering arrows in the backend product list aren't working as expected. I've tried to detail the issue I've had here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=97982.0

Upgrading to the newest version of VM would be totally fine, I'd just like to know if this is a known issue and if it's been fixed.