VirtueMart 2 + 3 > Product creation

Attributes/Custom Fields Thread

<< < (2/77) > >>

Milbo:
http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/wiki/Product_custom_fields_without_stock_control

"How to group a set of Custom Fields?
You can group together a set of Custom Fields."

zzsser:
Thank you for your reply but this is not what we are trying to do.

What you mean is grouping custom fields, for example like this:

Inserting Parent "all_my_fields" add automatically:
       Child "colour" (showing a list with only one colour, all other colors have to be manually typed)
       Child "size" (showing a list with only one size, all other sizes have to be manually typed)
       Child "..." (showing a list with only one ..., all other ... have to be manually typed)

What we would like is inserting Field "Colour" with all its variables (blue, red, grey,...) automatically.

This way doesn't work:

Inserting Parent "Colour" doesn't add automatically:
       Child "blue"
       Child "red"
       Child "..."

Patrick:

--- Quote from: zzsser on November 06, 2011, 12:59:47 pm ---Thank you for your reply but this is not what we are trying to do.

What you mean is grouping custom fields, for example like this:

Inserting Parent "all_my_fields" add automatically:
       Child "colour" (showing a list with only one colour, all other colors have to be manually typed)
       Child "size" (showing a list with only one size, all other sizes have to be manually typed)
       Child "..." (showing a list with only one ..., all other ... have to be manually typed)

What we would like is inserting Field "Colour" with all its variables (blue, red, grey,...) automatically.

This way doesn't work:

Inserting Parent "Colour" doesn't add automatically:
       Child "blue"
       Child "red"
       Child "..."

--- End quote ---

Same problem over here when I group field, I only get the parent with underlaying fields. not a multiple number of same fields.
If I want to group:
Parent    -Colour-RED
              -Colour-BLue
               -option-1
               -option-2
When I add parent I get:
Parent -Colour-XX
            -option-XX
When I add parent again
another Parent appears with same options.
Just want the colour and option added to multiple product with 1 CLICK...

dbgold:
What is it now? The WWW is full of the same questions there is a fault in the program!
all have the same problem and it is preparing a host of labor, but there has to be time for a solution

Google translation

bepos:
well i guess they don't see it as a problem. or they don't understand what the problem is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version