News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Error: PayPal returned: Order total is invalid.

Started by Cracksnap, August 18, 2011, 17:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cracksnap

PayPal has stopped working on my site and is showing this error:

Error: PayPal returned: Order total is invalid.

The only thing I can think of that I have changed in VM is that I added a tax rate of 20%.  I have disabled VAT in the paypal profile options.

Using VirtueMart 1.1.9 and Joomla 1.5.23

Screenshots of my setup are attached below.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

Planx

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Cracksnap

stinga

G'day,

Where does the error occur, when you send the data to PayPal and when data send the data back to you?
If it is when you send the data, then I can't remember if it send the total and the fields that make up the total and it will check it.
I can enable my paypal logger if you like and it will respond with what you send to paypal so you can debug it.
If you change the line that points to paypal and point it at
http://www.recovery-cd-disk.com/cgi-bin/data_dump.pl
instead, you can see what you are sending to paypal.
Stinga.
614869 products in 747 categories with 15749 products in 1 category.
                                             Document Complete   Fully Loaded
                Load Time First Byte Start Render   Time      Requests      Time      Requests
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4

Cracksnap

Tried it again this morning to check what stage the error happens ...and it works ok now  :o  ....and I haven't changed any settings or anything.

I'll keep testing and post any problems I can find.

Thanks for your help Stinga