News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Error installing mod_virtuemart_allinone.1.9.8d

Started by zixeons, August 17, 2011, 04:16:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zixeons

QuoteJInstaller: :Install: File does not exist <joomlainstallationdir>/tmp/install_4e4b23ce053c5/install.vmallinone.php
Component Install: Could not copy PHP install file.

I tried this workaround:
http://docs.joomla.org/Error_Component_Install:_Could_not_copy_PHP_install_file_in_1.5.10

but it generated so many bugs with these modules, so I had to scrap them, since they didn't work.

Any chance to see an update, that fixes this issue (I have read the forums, that there were problems with mod_virtuemart_allinone.1.9.8c to with the installation of these modules.

Qu@ntum

i solved this problem copying  2 files from /admin to /

i mean
in file mod...............zip, there is a folder named admin, and inside this directory are 3 files, 2 of them its necesary to copy to the root

file 1: install.vmallinone.php
file 2: vminstall.php

have a nice day

zixeons

djliquid

I STILL can't get the all-in-one to install. I uploaded the 2 files to root and still get this error.

JInstaller::install: SQL Error DB function failed with error number 1146
        Table 'db361900873.jos_plugins' doesn't exist SQL=DELETE FROM `jos_plugins` WHERE (`element` = 'authorize' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'authorize' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'cashondel' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'echeck' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'epay' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'epn' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'eway' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'linkpoint' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'montrada' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'nochex' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'payflow_pro' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'paymate' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'paymenow' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'paypal' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'twocheckout' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment') OR (`element` = 'worldpay' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment');
        SQL =

DELETE FROM `#__plugins`
        WHERE (`element` = 'authorize' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'authorize' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'cashondel' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'echeck' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'epay' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'epn' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'eway' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'linkpoint' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'montrada' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'nochex' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'payflow_pro' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'paymate' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'paymenow' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'paypal' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'twocheckout' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment')
        OR (`element` = 'worldpay' AND `folder` = 'vmpayment');

Component Install: DB function reports no errors

Quote from: Qu@ntum on August 17, 2011, 05:27:42 AM
i solved this problem copying  2 files from /admin to /

i mean
in file mod...............zip, there is a folder named admin, and inside this directory are 3 files, 2 of them its necesary to copy to the root

file 1: install.vmallinone.php
file 2: vminstall.php

have a nice day

zixeons

Well your problem is connected with sql despite the fact, that it outputed "Component Install: DB function reports no errors", but that's an error in database.

Seems like you have no errors installing the component, but the JInstaller has issues. Oh man I so hate updates, but the thing is, I am working on a website to a company, which hired me to make them a website with a webshop (they know it is on Joomla, I just configure it for their needs), and well I see here only two options - either someone knows how to fix this bug and might post it here in the following days or I will be forced to download Joomla 1.5 and Set up the old Virtue Mart, because my gaming portal runs without any problems, it's a well made CMS, but then that will mean I will have problems later on with upgrading modules/plugins/components if I ever wish to update that website to 1.8 and so on.

Milbo

The "error building admin menus" is nothing. It just says that there is no definition for the menu item, but for the all in one installer component we dont need a menu.
But your problems should be fixed with  the latest all in one installer in the svn. We will release the all in one installer next week.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member