News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Advanced Discount Multiple Child Product Configurator Needed

Started by goagency, November 07, 2008, 21:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goagency

Looking for developer to allow child products to be added to and checked out at a discounted price. See www.WakeNSkate.com wakeboards and boots are sold separately but need to be sold together as packages with discount. WILL PAY ASAP FOR THIS MODULE / MODIFICATION

Erik P

You can create a new product in which you offer the package of a wakeboard and boots. If you are using stock control, however, it would not reduce the number of wakeboards or boots; besides that, I see no runaway side-effects of offering a combined wakeboard + boots product. Is it an issue of stock control?
http://sankuru.biz. Software services. Customizing and fixing Virtuemart installations.

kleinbaas

Google does not like/allow the same product to be listed multiple items. They want each product described/offered once only.
I want to offer an item at a lower price if the customer buys X number of them, but do not want to create separate products for the reason stated above. Is tehre any existing way to do this (I cant find any mention of it) or any ideas how it can be done?

Thanks