News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

MAJOR USPS Problem, Will Hire somone to fix!!!!

Started by dewertdesigns, July 10, 2011, 02:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dewertdesigns

Okay, I've gat a site (corningartandframe.com) and when i add a product to the cart, all works fine. But when i went to my cart after upgradig my USPS module from 3.0 to 4.2, i receieved a blank white page. In debug mode the page reads Debug: plgSystemCartRates::onAfterRender() 'attachto' not defined. Defaulting to after Checkout link. After i found and (yes) deleted te cartrates folder, the cart now goes to the cart page. But no shipping module exists. Ive restored the cart rates folder and the blank page comes back. Please e.mail me at dewertdesigns@gmail.com for loggin info and how much you'd like. Im through trying to figure this thing out. Right now, the cart function is disabled on the site as it is a launched live site.

lowmips

You should not just delete the cartrates plugin directory.  You should a) disable the plugin or b) uninstall the plugin, via the normal Joomla plugin manager. Since you have already deleted the folder, you may want to reinstall it, then cleanly uninstall.  Is it the USPSv5 cartrates plugin? It is not designed to work with non-USPSv5 modules.

Once this is completed, you should be in a better position for debugging any more issues.
Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

dewertdesigns

Okay, I reinstalled the whole USPS Module, and it did fix the blank white page. Now it goes to a white page that looks like the attached screen shot. Ive also included the page in debug mode. What could be causing this?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

lowmips

We don't know, because your error reporting settings are too low and the error message is not being shown.  You need to bump it up to maximum.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)