News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

SAP Business 1 & MYOB Integration

Started by Nica521, July 11, 2010, 01:25:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nica521

Hi There,

I was wondering if anyone has done SAP integration Business 1 with virtuemart. If so I was wondering if I could "pick" your brains on how?

Cheers,
;)

Nica521

Hi There,

We have been discussing with application developers ways we could achieve this objective for both SAP Business 1 and MYOB.

To make this a viable project, I was wondering if anyone else would have an interest if we were to make this commercially available and are there any other accounting packages we could include.

Cheers :-)

smcka

I use MYOB accounting V18 and would be intereted in an 'easy' import of data from sales into the program.

I need:
* monthly sales
* All customers
* All products

exported into a csv file for MYOB to read. Meeds to be configured to a) ignore duplicates and b) update current files as required.

I currently just spit out csv files so no reall biggie but would be nice to iron out the bugs - like order placed 30th, paid for on 1st so the program needs to recognise that it should leave that transaction to next month.

rocknolds

would also be interested but would be happier if its free :)

smcka

Well, I am still looking. With the market penetration of MYOB surely there is someone out there who is interested????

VG_1967

Hi,

Alexander Moore (SAP Channel Partner) has developed integration between VirtueMart and SAP Business One (SAPBo2Ecom).

You can find more information in www.sapbo2ecom.com

grsimon

That is good to know that sap practices have been started with myob and the integration may look all good in coming months.  I hope that you could achieve what was planned with the supposed partnership as it will be able to bring a good and viable project to the letter.  I hope to be able to give any help in case this goes commercial