News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

PayPal New API - Card Number/CVV Not Found

Started by brendan312, May 12, 2011, 12:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brendan312

Hey everyone,

I've been trying to get the New PayPal API to work to no avail. I'm basically having 2 problems:

1. Express checkout seems to work but doesn't include the shipping cost in the total price.

2. When using New API in the normal checkout process, as soon as I click confirm order, the page reloads with the error "Unable to process payment - Card number or CVV not found (ps_payment).

It's all very frustrating as people have been having trouble completing payment with the legacy module, so I was hoping New API would fix it, and is also better anyway.

I'm using the One Page Checkout Module by Polished Geek, but that shouldn't have an impact I wouldn't have thought.

Also, I'm using a Premier PayPal account in Australia. I'm not sure if PayPal Pro is available here, but I read it's required for PayPal's New API. Although, I was able to get the username, password and security key from my account so I assume it would work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!  :)

dfennelly

did you get a solution to this problem?

Im having the same issue with Paypal API

Declan

brendan312

Hey Declan, nope, still haven't found a solution - it seems to be quite a common problem. I'm assuming you need Website Payment Pro (additional monthly charge) but I can't find anywhere that clearly says that.

Brendan