News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

secondary pictures disapeared Need help please

Started by mosquitoman, May 03, 2011, 21:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mosquitoman

so my pictures used to work fine, had two or three pictures in some cases.  www.mistandmore.com ever since the other night when i tried to upload some changes with a csv upload tool i hosed the whole site.  Well i had a backup export and some how someone i paid on here to do a few things got everything back up.  About this time I noticed all my thumbnails in the categories area was still there but then if you click on an item to go to the description the enlarged views are gone, and there are no secondary pictures.  Something inside the sequel database is messed up, if anyone has an easy fix feel free or can someone gime a price to fix this issue.  Even if i try to re upload the photo as if i was doing it from square one it still doesn't show, that doesn't seem to be the issue.  The photo's are still all there they just aren't displaying.  I can be reached at 407-381-8448 x 4 basically anytime 8am to 11pm est it will forward to my cell if i'm not here