News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Integration with API of supplier

Started by jmzyla, February 03, 2011, 02:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmzyla

Looking for a custom programmer to integrate into virtuemart the API of our supplier. The site is up and virtuemart installed, but the API needs to be integrated so that the inventory is updated from the suppliers API. The stock changes every 20 minutes. They provide all of the code to integrate, but I am not a coder. I'm on a deadline!

Anyone up for the job?

Joel

jmzyla

It's a big job and an experienced programmer is needed. I understand it will be $$$

lowmips

Is it a custom API, or a well-known 3rd party API? Does it use XML, and if not, what does it use?  Will it be a "push" to VirtueMart, or a "pull" from VirtueMart?

I'd love to work on this for you, but I'm not going to be available for quite some time...maybe answering some of these questions will entice others.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

jmzyla

Here is a document describing a little more about the web services:
www.internetguncatalog.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=zcQb5E7a1lc%3d&tabid=136&mid=609

Code can be provided upon request.

Bidders should be familiar with sql databases because the file that the web services will return is an sql database. This database will need to update the sites inventory including pricing, stock images etc.

sguagni

Hi there, is this job assigned or are you still looking for a coder ?