News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

In need of QBMS payment module

Started by tingull, January 11, 2011, 21:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingull

Hi there,

I'm in need of a Quickbooks Merchant Services payment module for Virtuemart.  The one currently hanging around that Atandra wrote allows for the authorization and processing of cards with incorrect billing information, which opens users up to fraud.  I would love to have something that will work easily.  I just need the payment module, as I'm on a Mac and there isn't an SDK for the Mac and QB to be able to do something like T-Hub that Atandra has.  Otherwise, I'd love to have orders stream directly into QB. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

ralfeez

I also need this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

gamecat2300

Hello,

I have managed to get Virtuemart working with QBMS as a payment gateway.

I know a lot of people have had issues with this. I am going to say that the big issue for me was the type of model to use on Intuit. You do NOT have to use a hosted model. A desktop model will work fine AND it will return an Authorization code / Transaction key.

Another issue is to enure that you have the most up-to date set of qb_ps files. I am attaching the correct files for admin/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_qb

2 modifications from the source:

1 - The Prod and Test URLs needed to be set to:
define('TEST_QB_URL', 'merchantaccount.ptc.quickbooks.com');
define('PROD_QB_URL', 'merchantaccount.quickbooks.com');

2 - TO get the Credit card security code to process you need to add:
      $xmlResponse->createTag("CardSecurityCode",array(), $_SESSION['ccdata']['credit_card_code'],  $xmlCustomerCreditCardAuthRq);
after each:
$xmlResponse->createTag("SalesTaxAmount",array(), substr($d['order_tax'], 0, 15),   $xmlCustomerCreditCardAuthRq);

I hope this helps anyone that is having issues. If you have any feedback, etc please feel free to add in.

=-Steve

[attachment cleanup by admin]

tingull

Amazing!!  Will this work, too, with the new version of VM?