News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

WANTED --- Developer to Integrate VM into Calendar

Started by WinePromoter, December 19, 2010, 23:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinePromoter

Hello:  Newbie to VM forums, but not a virgin to forums by any means.

Summary:
This is a Joomla 1.5+ native site.
Web site is live and 99% complete.

We have a web site http://www.wepromoteyourwine.com where we want to integrate VM into our calendar and pay pal system.

The "product" line is the "price of each day" of each 30/31 day calendar month we sell to advertisers. We need to have a "Add to Cart" button added to each calendar day throughout the year.

We also need to be able to manually change the price for each day of the month for all 12 months and for a handfull of advertising hot spots on pages in our web site. See attached graphics. May need to change CSS for this.

The 1st graphic attached here is the calendar.
The 2nd graphic shows a sample checkout page.
The 3rd graphic shows samples of images loaded into each calendar date purchased with sample prices.
The 4th image shows a sample final checkout page.

All we need is to have VM integrated into our calendar system so when a advertiser selects a date to buy, (product) or multiple dates, and then they click "view shopping cart", they see a summary page like the one in graphic #2. They will also have the option to delete a date if they so chose. Once they have completed selecting the dates they want to buy for ads, they click checkout.

This should provide you with a fairly thorough picture of what we need integrated. Everything else on site is done. Willing to pay DV within reason for a job well done. We appreciate good work....

Selected developer will have full access to site, joomla backoffice, VM etc., to complete this project with an opportunity to work on additional similar projects.

Please explain how you are qualified for this project, ie: experience with integrating a calendar with VM, attach CVS or sample links of completed works in this area, contact info and time estimation to completion. We realize there are many great VMer's and Joomla heads out there. We are looking for just one who knows both and knows how to complete this integration satisfactorily. If you are interested in this project, you must know how to do it.

Once VM is set up and integration is working properly, we will complete the itemization process of adding 370 products and assigning item#/SKU numbers and prices ourselves. Technical support/maintenance most likely required on a go forward basis.

I appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from all those interested. If very interested and are experienced, I would like to talk, answer questions and fine tune the project.  No off shore replies please.

Thanks

Jeff
winepromotions @ aol.com

[attachment cleanup by admin]

lowmips

Interesting project.  If I weren't already booked well into next year, I'd pick this one up.

:P
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

WinePromoter

Sorry to hear that Lowmips. Pay is open was long as its within reason, that is. :) This one is one of those cool jobs you'll say later, "Geez I shoulda took it when it was still open." Ya know, because we plan to launch a huge PR campaign when its done and I'm positive, from what I have been hearing, there will be a ton of inquiries as to who the developer was on this and there will be many requests for developer work. But oh well. There's gotta be one great VMer on these forums who can do this, right! Take care.

Oliviadesigner

I can do this work and can start right now) Please contact me at websitetemplates[dot]bz Hope to hear from you soon