News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Site launched .....

Started by Northernflies, November 17, 2010, 09:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northernflies

I had a Spree site, but the developer ..... wellllll we had some problems on missing features.

Anyway I decided to build a shop on my own and as I was allready interested to start using CMS instead of building page, after page, after page in html as I was using in the about 10 years before .... I chose for Joomla!/VirtueMart

I have been working at it for about 3 weeks now and I am quite pleased with both performance and the looks, but I am still learning and discover new this, new that, etc. every day.

My site is in Dutch language, but I will offer the international English version in time.....

www.northernflies.com

Any comments welcome !

franzpeter

Your page looks good and works pretty fast. There is just one small thing, what should be changed. In the Inschrijven Nieuwsbrief
the fields to enter Voornaam, Achternaam:, Email: and Hoeveel haken zitten er in een tandem vlieg ? (1 of 2) should be limited to the size of the module content like in the Inloggen already done.

Northernflies

hmmm sorry I don't understand what your mean ..... skip the question ?

franzpeter

There is a css issue for that module.  I did attach a picture, so you can see, what I mean.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Northernflies

In Firefox no problem ! but you are right, still most people are using explorer...... mus see what I can do.

franzpeter

I use Safari for browsing, not Internet Explorer

Northernflies

Yeppp I am also working on three macs (G4Pro, Imac and a Macbook) and Safari I actually use lesssss, mostly Firefox, sometimes Opera.

Where can I find the CCS file ..... (soory I am a Joomla/VirtueMart newbie actally).

CU, Gerald.

franzpeter

Hi,
it seems to be a module. I did take a look on the sourcecode of your page. There must be something in your module folder with modnspro. It may be named mod_nspro or something like that in your modules folder. And there should be a folder inside called tmpl and inside that folder there should be something like default.php.