News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

[IMPLEMENTED] Update mootools to 1.2

Started by aravot, October 27, 2010, 22:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malles

I have a topic on my forum that might be jsut the solution for your problems as well: http://www.bixie.org/forum/vm-chrono-module/671-mootools-12-and-virtuemart-problems.html

It's not the elegant fix RecketTheme has, but it works fine for the sites I fixed.
VirtueUpload for Joomla 1.5 and VirtueMart 1.1.3! www.bixie.org

malles

VirtueUpload for Joomla 1.5 and VirtueMart 1.1.3! www.bixie.org

luisfdoc1

Malles, I implemented your hack, and although it fixes some javascript features in VM such as images rollovers, it does not quite work as well as turning Mootools Upgrade OFF... I am using a Yagendoo Theme and there are still some issues (with MT Upgrade OFF it works perfectly fine).
Thanks Aravot, for having VM 1.1.8 compatible with new Mootools...

luisfdoc1

Aravot,
I did a small test under the RocketTheme template I was having issues with, and it seems the image-rollover, and Add-cart pop-up works now with MT-Upgrade, but I still need to test it with a clone of my production site which has a Yagendoo Theme and One-page-Checkout, to see if it all works fine...
A curious thing I noticed was now the Inverse case, where having MT-upgrade OFF breaks the image-rollover... so are you planning in having VM ONLY for the new Mootools 1.2?
Thanks!

aravot

When MT-upgrade is OFF VM uses default mootools 1.11, try with default Joomla template as there are way too many custom templates to test, if it works with default Joomla template than the problem could be template related, and make sure no other extension load it's own mootools of 1.2