News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

PayPal Pro - Checkout with Credit Card not working

Started by aravot, October 11, 2010, 20:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aravot

PayPal Pro - Checkout with Credit Card not working, following error is shown.

QuoteInvalid Credit Card Number or Credit Card Verification Code.

Error: Invalid Credit Card Number or Credit Card Verification Code.
Error: Failur in Processing the Payment (ps_paypal_api)

Invalid Credit Card Number or Credit Card Verification Code.
Error: PayPal returned: Security header is not valid

Following notice are shown on the checkout page.
Notice: Undefined index: ppex_token in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_paypal_api.php on line 345

Notice: Undefined index: ppex_userdata in administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/payment/ps_paypal_api.php on line 347

aravot

No, everything in Quality and Testing section relates to default Virtuemart feature and not 3rd party extensions.

Not sure if default Virtuemart PayPal Pro is the same as the one in your link, if the one in the link is better (it seems so) maybe VM team with permission of the developer can incorporated changes into the core.

zanardi

Some bugs in PayPal API were fixed a couple of days ago; i will create a new BETA package by the end of the week, so we can test it again.

Thank you.
--
Francesco (zanardi)
http://extensions.gibilogic.com
@gibilogic on Twitter

cjes

I just upgraded to 1.1.6 (official release) and have the exact same problem.

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?
Joomla 1.5.25
VirtueMart 1.1.9

winzor

How much would it cost to speed this up?  I was planning on going live this weekend but I upgraded to 1.1.6 and now have this problem.  I don't really want to downgrade.

zanardi

--
Francesco (zanardi)
@gibilogic on Twitter

bowie

bowie

Quote from: zanardi on October 28, 2010, 10:13:24 AM
Some bugs in PayPal API were fixed a couple of days ago; i will create a new BETA package by the end of the week, so we can test it again.

Thank you.

Any news on this?

onlinestorenut

Hi,

I was just wondering if there's any news on getting the new Paypal API working?

Cheers,
Bob.

zanardi

@bowie, @bobjenson
some bugs were fixed AND included in VirtueMart 1.1.6, which has been released a while ago. Unfortunately there are a few other bugs left, which i am working on in these days. Sorry for delay but i have little spare time, if anyone can contribute it would be great.
--
Francesco (zanardi)
@gibilogic on Twitter

QubeSys Technologies

Blissful!

zanardi

I'll also try to post individual fixes, so everyone can include them even BEFORE 1.1.7 release. I'll open a new thread for this.
--
Francesco (zanardi)
@gibilogic on Twitter

onlinestorenut

Quote from: zanardi on December 20, 2010, 08:07:12 AM
@bowie, @bobjenson
some bugs were fixed AND included in VirtueMart 1.1.6, which has been released a while ago. Unfortunately there are a few other bugs left, which i am working on in these days. Sorry for delay but i have little spare time, if anyone can contribute it would be great.

I'd also like to express my thanks re your efforts.

Also, I'm not really sure if I need the New Paypal API. All I want is my customer to choose Paypal then get redirected to the Paypal site to pay via CC or via their Paypal account. Should I just use the Legacy version?
I think I'll be using a standard merchant paypal account, not Paypal Pro.

onlinestorenut

Quote from: zanardi on December 21, 2010, 14:03:58 PM
@bobjenson:
yes, you may still use legacy PayPal, there was just some minor issues with coupons and taxes, but apart from that everything is fine.

Thanks, I'll use the Legacy one for now. By the way, upon testing the new API version, I'm keen on using that one, once the bugs are ironed out :)
Nice interface, sandbox easier to setup, nice logos on the checkout etc.

I'll try to find a bug report post on the new api and add my findings.

Cheers,
Bob.