News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Looking for Virtuemart expert to help finish website

Started by kombo, October 25, 2010, 23:07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kombo

Hi,

I've been building a site for a friend, and am struggling on putting the finishing touches on the site to get it complete. I was hoping to find a programmer who would be willing to work on this for a reasonable price. The issues I am having are as follows.

1. I would like VM to send a confirmation email to customer after they register with the website.

2. I would like VM to send a confirmation email to customer after they place an order.

3. I had the USPS shipping module working on my computer's localhost, but after putting on the server, I am receiving an error. I think it has something to do with SSL.

4. Make sure that the cart is fully functional with Paypal and Authorize.net.
I have the modules up and running, and everything worked in the sandbox and test environments from my localhost, but would like to be sure it works before going live.

5. Having an issue with VM telling the browser to enable cookies on live site. I believe it has something to do with editing .htaccess file.

Please contact me if you are willing to help me finish this project. I honestly don't think it is much work at all for an expert at VM and Joomla. It's all there, just need some final tweaking. I am willing to pay you for time. We can work something out up front based on my expectations.

Thanks in advance,

Kombo