News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

My Jewelry shop

Started by Seiko, July 21, 2010, 20:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seiko

Hello,

Here's the my new Jewelry shop: http://rosebreeze.com/
The base template is GavickPro's elvesocial and eshop for Virtuemart.
I've also used/modified other components/modules from their templates.

I'd appreciate any comments.

Thanks!

- Seiko
Do you have questions and need some help for your Virtuemart project?
I'm ready to help you. Hire Me on oDesk

pinjas

Hey, I looked at your website a bit.  One detail I noticed that I recommend changing is how your attributes are setup for your rings.  It looks like for every ring size you have a new 'attribute'.  It looks kind of cluttered, it's not a big deal but it might be better if you used a single attribute and multiple 'properties'.  Maybe you did this on purpose.  The site looks great though.  Nice big pictures when you click 'view larger image'.

Seiko

Thanks for comment, pinjas!
I'd consider changing the flypage layout.
Probably in next phase.

- Seiko

palden

Hi Seiko,

You site looks good ! I am very impressed wih the product discount display feature , like the following. is it a standard VM feature? If so, where you can enable it ? thanks.

MSRP: $44.00
$27.00 (SAVE: $17.00)

Good business!

Pal

Seiko

Hi palden,

I'm using custom vm theme so that it slightly different to the default VM product discount display feature.
But it is a quite easy to modify, you just need to change the text and their styling.
You just need to edit '<Joomla root>/components/com_virtuemart/themes/<your theme>/templates/common/price.tpl.php' file.

Thanks!

- Seiko

palden

Thanks for the tip, Seiko. Btw, this is my site - www.mysassyjane.com.

cheers !