add to cart button not working

Started by heatpres, June 16, 2010, 16:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevekreeger

I'm really sorry - I can't find administration/configuration/security in the VM backend at all.
When you refer to backend, do you mean on my server (via FTP) or in the component admin within Joomla itself?
Either way I can't seem to find it!

Jörgen

Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

stevekreeger

Thanks Jorgen

Everytime I try to access any of the VM options within sarah-dickinson.co.uk Virtuemart admin, it redirects me to sarah.monkeysbrother.

I have changed the virtuemart.cfg.php file on both Monkeys Brother server and the new sarah-dicinson.co.uk, but still each time it doesn't let me access through the sarah-dickinson.co.uk VM component options in Joomla.
I can access everything on the monkeys brother component options though, so have changed the security section in there also.

On the main site, it also hasn't changed the click to buy buttons, so they still don't work.

Help!

Jörgen

Hello again

Have You any SEF extension activated ? If so turn it off.
Have You tried to clear the cache in Joomla ?

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

stevekreeger

Hey Jorgen

Sorry I didn't reply to the last post - I got it working by changing some additional settings in the VM config file.
I seem to now have a problem in my other key site I run. jossbay.co.uk

Similar to the issues earlier in this thread, it relates to the Add to Cart button. when clicked it seems to start to go through to the store, but then pauses and doesn't get there.
Any ideas?

It was working fine for months, and only recently has started to have this problem. I've had a play in the settings, but can't get it working.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
16-7+3:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview