News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

UPS Tracking #'s

Started by stevendunston, February 22, 2006, 23:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dustmaker

Hey ralph do you think you can make a module for Canada Post that works with the latest VirtueMart. There are 1000 of companies that want to use this, especionally mine. Thank you.

djreason

anyone know of a way to add a button or text link under the input box for order.order_list.php so that when I have entered in a UPS tracking number, a button would then appear that when clicked would allow me to link directly to UPS.com with the input tracking number already in the tracking box on ups.com?

It is sort of a pain to have to copy the tracking number out of the order list table, go to ups.com, enter the tracking number, and track when a customer calls for status.  It would be so much easier to be able to just hit a button and it would track in a new window without me having to navigate away from the order list.

anyone?  anyone?  Roland?

building252

I've installed this hack on VM 1.1.4 and it seems to be working with the exception of 2 errors I am receiving:

here's one, this takes place when you click the "Track Order" link in the Account Maintenance section next to all the orders.:

Notice: Undefined variable: callback in html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/html/account.ups_tracking.php  on line 168

And the other takes place when you confirm the order on the checkout:

Notice: Undefined index: track_num in html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_order.php  on line 151

Does any one have any idea why this happens and a possible fix?

I'm using the files from csvimproved.com - ups_tracker_1.5_vm11