News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

street wear shop

Started by eliada, May 19, 2010, 19:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eliada

jbavington

Great site!  Your theme and layout seems to suite your products.

When I went to checkout, my browser gave me a warning that the connection may not be secure and that the SSL was not trusted.  Not sure why that is.

Jason

eliada

Thanks for the kind words! :))
when it comes to ssl so, it is strange, all certificates purchased on my service are not trusted, I do not know how to explain it: /

lowmips

I believe it is due to your SSL certificate being for only streetwearshop.pl, but your website uses www.streetwearshop.pl.  You could stop this message by
a) change certificate to use www.streetwearshop.pl
b) change joomla and virtuemart configurations to use only streetwearshop.pl, and also make your htaccess file change all www.streetwearshop.pl to streetwearshop.pl.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

eliada

Thank you for your interest in my theme, when it comes to a problem with SSL is lowmips thank you - you were right, I did everything according to your recommendations and move the walls! Thank you!  8)