News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

stannard-inc: men's & women's fashion accessories

Started by stunami, February 28, 2010, 21:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stunami

hi folks,

just finished developing a site for an emerging aussie fashion acessories designer in sydney.

built on j1.5.15 & vm 1.1.13 which will be upgraded to 1.1.14 in the near future.

you can see the finished result at http://www.stannard-inc.com

cheers, stu

stunami

cheers : ) there's a lot more functionality i plan on adding, newsletters, competitions, loyalty programs and the like but it's ready to be online.

feel free to point out any issues...

stunami

just in case anyone does fancy commenting on the site - i'm particularly keen on feedback from IE6/IE7 users : )

Stylila

very good site... stylish and informative...
I would add labels or short descriptions  to facebook, tweetter, and other social media links. For instance I dont know what is the sign with 3 people.
Designer apparel for women. www.Stylila.com

mercomarine

Very Very nice! Probably one of the nicest uses of virtue mart Ive ever seen! One thing that happened one time (while I was using Mozilla Firefox) I was looking at your products - the limited edition high voltage cuff, I tried to add it to my cart and the page turned white and it looked like it was trying to load something for Google analytics. I sat for a solid 30 seconds and hit the back button and tried it a second time and it worked fine!

Check out my site too and send me some comments if you don't mind. www.mercomarine.com
Joomla Version 1.5.23
VirtueMart 1.1.9 stable
Apache: 1.3.42
MySQL 5.0.91
PHP: 5.2.5
phpMyAdmin 3.3.10.2