News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

USPS options not showing in cart

Started by cst, February 17, 2010, 21:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cst

I have just installed USPS shipping module 4.2 and it is enabled but the shipping options do not show in the cart.  The only options that show are the standard shipping options. There is no error code for the USPS module it just doesn't show up. Any ideas on how to fix? Thanks! :)

lowmips

did you enable the module in the VirtueMart settings?
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

h2oferko

what do you exactly mean by enabling?
By ticking on in the admin/components/virtuemart/admin/configuration/shipping ?
Be exact please!

salobon

it is easier for you to explain what you have done, so that the one who helps you spends time directly on issue ;) that's advice for future...

I guess you enabled module in configuration under shipping tab?
Did you configure shipping module in "shipping module list"?

h2oferko

what i did not take in consideration and has solved the problem was the weight and the dimension.
Since then all fine, only the priority mail medium flat rate box wont show up. The small and the large is there.

h2oferko

whoops, that was interesting! I just turned off the small and the large boxes, was testing a shipment from WI to OH and the DHL price list just popped up.

Then the debug brings up the following result:

Debug: Starting Shipping module: uspsv5
Debug: added bundled item: Custom denim jacket
Debug: Calculating domestic shipping.

XML Post:
what so ever

XML Result:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<RateV3Response><Package ID="0"><ZipOrigination>54901</ZipOrigination><ZipDestination>43123</ZipDestination><Pounds>2</Pounds><Ounces>1</Ounces><Size>REGULAR</Size><Machinable>FALSE</Machinable><Zone>4</Zone><Postage CLASSID="23"><MailService>Express Mail Sunday/Holiday Guarantee</MailService><Rate>43.70</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="25"><MailService>Express Mail Flat-Rate Envelope Sunday/Holiday Guarantee</MailService><Rate>30.80</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="2"><MailService>Express Mail Hold For Pickup</MailService><Rate>31.20</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="27"><MailService>Express Mail Flat Rate Envelope Hold For Pickup</MailService><Rate>18.30</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="3"><MailService>Express Mail</MailService><Rate>31.20</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="13"><MailService>Express Mail Flat Rate Envelope</MailService><Rate>18.30</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="1"><MailService>Priority Mail</MailService><Rate>7.50</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="16"><MailService>Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope</MailService><Rate>4.90</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="28"><MailService>Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box</MailService><Rate>4.95</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="17"><MailService>Priority Mail Medium Flat Rate Box</MailService><Rate>10.70</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="22"><MailService>Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box</MailService><Rate>14.50</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="4"><MailService>Parcel Post</MailService><Rate>7.05</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="5"><MailService>Bound Printed Matter</MailService><Rate>2.71</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="6"><MailService>Media Mail</MailService><Rate>3.16</Rate></Postage><Postage CLASSID="7"><MailService>Library Mail</MailService><Rate>3.00</Rate></Postage></Package></RateV3Response>