News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

*Puzzling* Incorrect International shipment Rate

Started by reyals, January 13, 2010, 16:47:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reyals

I have a problem with my international shipments. When I use the USPS website to check (Priority MailĀ® International Flat Rate Envelope), it shows $13.45/$12.78. 

In the shipping module configuration, if I :

- enable Priority Mail International, it shows "USPS Priority Mail International ($26.50)"
- enable Priority Mail International Flat-Rate Envelope, nothing shows up.

Please help!

lowmips

Put your shop in debug mode, and make note of what is shown there. Report your findings here.

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

reyals

The debug shows :

"Debug: The Shipping Module 'standard_shipping' couldn't find a Shipping Rate that matches the current Checkout configuration:
Weight: 0.375

lowmips

If you only have USPS selected, then it is bombing out and attempting to use the standard shipping module as a fallback, but the standard module isn't configured to handle anything.  So debug really doesn't give us anything on why the USPS module is failing. Strange.

If you want, you could upgrade to the version I've created, it should give more info on why it is failing.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)