Author Topic: <Payer module> - "Order details" not filled in properly  (Read 1467 times)

df9517

• Beginner
<Payer module> - "Order details" not filled in properly
« on: January 08, 2010, 09:46:33 am »
Joomla: 1.5.15
Virtuemart: 1.1.4

1) I have installed a html credit card payment module for "Payer" a Swedeish company. Everything works well except for one problem:

After clicking that customer is accepting terms and ending up at the "thank you" site, a email will be send to the customer. This email looks OK. The customer here has the option of "see order details" directly in the shop. When clicking on "see order details" the order comes up BUT WITH the information in "bill to" and "ship to" is completely empty, the rest is OK such as price and order status etc. In the mail everything is filled id but on the page some fields are empty.

After completing the payment the customer returns properly to the site and then the "order details" on the site is correct!

2) A much easier problem. I installed payment module cash on delivery and checked payment method: cash on delivery and code: COD. All works well except for that the customer wont get any email. Then I changed payment method to HTML and then he gets email. Now it works but I probably don't know the difference between the different "payment method" options. Is there any documentation to find regarding this?

Thanks for some comment or help.