News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Baby site

Started by libria, December 12, 2009, 17:09:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

libria

The #5 company I hired finally was able to build the site using Joomla and Virtuemart. :-)

http://www.babygiftsauthority.com

I still need to figure out SEF URL and page navigation though. I am browsing the forum to find information about using ellipses in page navigation area but don't see anything. I am not a developer so probably need help from professionals...

Abigaisilverkimmy

I think that is very nice site for me so read care fully..

Destini

Wow, great way to display affiliate/offsite products. I'd recommend SH404SEF for SEF urls ... Anyway the site looks great!

libria

Thank you both for good comments!

caseyd1020

What do you use for your checkout system? I love the '3 Easy Ways to Checkout'

wintermueller

Hey does anyone know of a site that you can ask for baby advice, post blogs and put baby name polls ect. ?

Force Factor Supplement
Most Force Factor reviews are simply going to tell you how great the product is and where you can by a months supply.

Force Factor Supplement

libria

Hello wintermueller,

I think you can check out the following sites:
www.babycenter.com
www.parents.com

There are lots and lots of site but these are the ones I can think of right now.

GUY Gascon

site is very nice. too lovely

libria

Thank you, GUY! There are things I want to modify but I don't have skills. The design company quoted $460 to make those changes (too much for me right now). I wish I learned design/development skills 10 years ago when I was thinking about it. I should really learn this time...