News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

I'm new and using paypal

Started by Mrmint, April 02, 2010, 13:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrmint

Hi everyone. I want to get started selling ebooks through my website. I have successfully got my site up and running Joomla 1.5 with Virtuemart 1.1.4 Stable. I would like to sale digital products through my webstore. I also have a paypal account configured. What else do I need to get started?

I'm new to this and I've read through a few of the forum post regarding this subject. I'm a little lost with it all and need help getting pointed in the right direction. Are there any good step by step instructions or other post I should look at? Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide.

Virtuemart Newbie

www.theslackersmethod.com

stinga

G'day

read the manual...

Most people are probably not going to hold you hand, you will need to go and have a go and come back with questions, that or pay someone to set it up for you.
It is simple to setup just go through the configuration.
Stinga.
614869 products in 747 categories with 15749 products in 1 category.
                                             Document Complete   Fully Loaded
                Load Time First Byte Start Render   Time      Requests      Time      Requests
First View     2.470s     0.635s     1.276s          2.470s       31            2.470s      31
Repeat View  1.064s     0.561s     1.100s          1.064s       4             1.221s       4