News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

When going to Checkout, shipping options are not displayed. Why could this be?

Started by Turtlestork, November 03, 2009, 18:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turtlestork

When I go to checkout in my store, I get an error message that says :

"Notice: We are unable to obtain any USPS shipping methods at this time, please choose from one of the following shipping methods."

I am using the USPS Module V5. My username is in the config, as well as the server "Production.ShippingAPIs.com" and the path "/ShippingAPI.dll". I was trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I installed it, I'm in the process of trying to figure out how to edit the SQL file. Whay could be wrong? I have weights in for my items, and even though I don't have dimensions I added dimensions into one and it still wasn't working. Can anyone help?

lowmips

First of all, if you have any issues with my modules please post in their respective thread. I am subscribed to the threads and receive email notifications of new posts. =)

For your issue, place your shop in debug mode.  You should be able to get more pertinent debug info and take it from there.

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)