Started by Saturday Morning Comics!, August 12, 2009, 07:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saturday Morning Comics!

Joomla Version 1.5.13
VM 1.1.3
UPS ver2.0.2009.07.10

I'm getting this double error:
Error: Error processing the Request to UPS.com
Error: We could not find a UPS shipping rate. Please make sure you have entered a valid shipping address. Or choose a rate below.

When I run the debug, I get:
Debug: Starting Shipping module: upsv2
Debug: Source zip was set to override: ->92871<-
Debug: class.Shipment::addPackage() Adding a new bundled package
Debug: upsv2::get_rates_array() using cached rate for country: US, zip code: 92870, weight:1,insurance:0 , and L/W/H of 0/0/0.
Debug: The Shipping Module 'standard_shipping' couldn't
find a Shipping Rate that matches the current Checkout configuration:
Weight: 1
ZIP: 92870

I don't understand what is going wrong. All the weights and shipping info is correct, and I have my access key. I have been able to trouble shoot a lot of other issues, but this one has me stumped. Can anyone assist?

By the way, thank you to Lowmips and all of the other contributors for assisting me in the past.

lowmips

That's a strange one.  It looks like UPSv2 cached a bad rate, and is trying to use it again.  Something fails, and the standard shipping module option has been chosen, so it is invoked.

Can you log out of the session, delete any cookies, and start completely over?  The rate cache is per session.

-Reggie
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

Saturday Morning Comics!

I logged off, deleted all cookies, and it gave the same response.

lowmips

It might take a custom debug session to work this one out...i.e. modified files that output more debug info.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

Saturday Morning Comics!

Thank you for all our help!!! The module is now functional and has no errors ... however only 2nd Day air is showing up and I have a lot of options selected.

Here is the debug:
Debug: Starting Shipping module: upsv2
Debug: Source zip was set to override: ->92870<-
Debug: class.Shipment::addPackage() Adding a new bundled package
Debug: upsv2::get_rates_array() using cached rate for country: US, zip code: 92870, weight:1.969875,insurance:0 , and L/W/H of 0/0/0.
Debug: upsv2::modify_rates() Adding handling fee 1

Thanks again for the assist ... I will also attach this to my other post (just in case).

mamun8000

Hello,
How to integrate UPS Shipping with VirtuMart?
Please help me!

Thank yoy!