Author Topic: Lightbox duplicated then stopped working completely  (Read 7313 times)

rdhinman

• Beginner
Lightbox duplicated then stopped working completely
« on: August 07, 2009, 18:32:04 pm »
Joomla 1.5.14
VirtueMart 1.1.3
Template: YOOtheme Pinboard
Test Site URL: 67 dot 205 dot 18 dot 101

Yesterday I was experiencing an issue where when I went to the flypage under Albums, if I clicked on the image, I would get two lightboxes.  One on top of the other.  Well today, I don't get any lightboxes.  It opens the product page in a new webpage.

The only significant changes to the site were upgrading Joomla from 1.5.8 to 1.5.14 and upgrading the Simple Product Snapshot plugin to 1.1.15.

Lightbox still works in other parts of the site (example, the product demo loads in a lightbox).  I used Firebug and I do not see the REL tag calling for slimbox next to the product.

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
Bob

Scar

• J-lux
Re: Lightbox duplicated then stopped working completely
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 19:53:32 pm »
What template do you use? Yoo?

rdhinman

• Beginner
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 22:51:30 pm »
YOOtheme: Pinboard
http://www.yootheme.com

Scar

• J-lux

Scar

• J-lux
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 23:01:48 pm »
Ah, I see something else, did you enter a URL when you added products? Check if URL field is populated, if so clear it. Your images links to product details page.

rdhinman

• Beginner
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2009, 05:31:08 am »
Ok, check this out: http://www.seongyupyoo.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6&Itemid=29

Tried this before submitting the first time.  No change.  Have tried turning off lightbox in YOOeffects.  No change.  Haven't tried adding js includes to template because it worked before.  I don't think adding code should be necessary.  I think there is either a js incompatability somewhere.  Another thing that may be relevant is I used CSV Improved component to import a majority of the products.

Will check on URL question now.

rdhinman

• Beginner
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2009, 05:34:38 am »
Deleting the URL worked.  Somewhat.  Now the image opens as a popup in a window rather than in a lightbox.  Definate improvement.  Thanks.  Will check on lightbox settings to see if they are at default.

rdhinman

• Beginner
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2009, 05:47:12 am »
Thank You!  Problem Solved!  The issue was the URL filled in - in VirtueMart/List Products/Product Information Tab.  When I deleted the URL and saved, then refreshed the preview page, the lightbox (in this case shadowbox) worked correctly.  My guess is that the CSV Improved import assigned a default value during the import.  I did not fill it in.  Thanks again.