Author Topic: " Please make sure the form is complete and valid " FIX  (Read 3017 times)

sahal

• Beginner
" Please make sure the form is complete and valid " FIX
« on: June 19, 2009, 14:52:52 pm »
Hi

I can see alot of people have got the issue where there customers cant changed the 'ship to address' because once they click save, the following message appears "Please make sure the form is complete and valid'.

I have figured out what the issue is and it was quite simple.

At the top of the page were the customer can change there ship to address it states 'You can add shipping locations to your account. Please think of a suitable nickname or code for the shipping location you select below'

Once I read this I realised that there was no field there to add a nickname however I recalled that in 'Manage User Fields' there was a field that had something to do with nicknames.

So to get this working all you have to do is go to 'Manage User Fields' and publish ' address_type_name ' and set it to show in the shipping form and this should resovle your issue.

I hope this helps please let me know how it goes.

cchrisgates

• Beginner
Re: " Please make sure the form is complete and valid " FIX
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 23:03:32 pm »
I was looking into this issue and discovered that my issue related to a recent upgrade of Virtuemart.  I needed to re-install Email-as-Username.  Then all my problems went away.