News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

ClassicRCHobby (Homeandhobbysolutions.com)

Started by lowmips, February 17, 2011, 21:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowmips

www.homeandhobbysolutions.com

This is the second incarnation of the website from which my USPSv5 and UPSv2 modules originated.  My father and I have flown R/C airplanes for many years, and he has gone into business creating re-engineered kits of classic planes (and selling other various sundries dealing with R/C).

The images are a bit rough, we're still working on those (especially the title banner), the store layout needs a little work, and we need to change the domain name.  But what do you think?  :)

By the way, if you experience sluggish performance or a 500 internal server error, please let me know..I've been having some trouble with the webhost and I need more ammo to point the finger at them with.  ;D
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)

PRO

looks good,

I would clear up the text in the logo though

like this, I reworked it for you
http://www.dotproshops.pro/logo.png

lowmips

Thanks.

Yeah, the logo doesn't look that great.  Pop is stuck on the font though, so I'll probably end up manually fixing it.  The logo is an export from AutoCAD, resized and made transparent.

We're working on the airplane images as well. Unfortunately the original images were taken on a really dark grass background, so I had to crop out a lot of the anti-alias bits to make the transparencies.  I've got someone who is much more adept with images that I am that has promised to work on those.
Visit my website at www.lowmips.com
View my newsletters Here (sign up for newsletters on the front page of my website)