Author Topic: Add a "My Favorites" page for returning customers?  (Read 4488 times)

Bruce Morgan

Add a "My Favorites" page for returning customers?
« on: May 01, 2009, 17:31:52 pm »
I would like such a feature added to VM.  I am a repaeat custmer for some items I use for my bsuiness and always find it easier to go to a page where I have previously saved a list of the things I like to buy.  This can be a big time saver if you are dealing with ite with a lrage variety of products and helps in customer retention.

One imprtan feture is that it should be made easy to add the pruct to the favorites list.  The option should ideally be available form the shopping cart and from the product description page.

Bruce
www.pepper-passion.com

serjoka

Re: Add a "My Favorites" page for returning customers?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 09:14:43 am »
I would like such a feature added to VM.  I am a repaeat custmer for some items I use for my bsuiness and always find it easier to go to a page where I have previously saved a list of the things I like to buy.  This can be a big time saver if you are dealing with ite with a lrage variety of products and helps in customer retention.

One imprtan feture is that it should be made easy to add the pruct to the favorites list.  The option should ideally be available form the shopping cart and from the product description page.

Bruce
www.pepper-passion.com

Hi Bruce,
you can find this module here: virtuemart.mobyjam.net (example website running the Favorite Module)

Cheers,
Serjoka