News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Adding a Lightbox to the Browse page

Started by millermulti, March 15, 2009, 12:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martynas.v

Rob Ypma

There is also an other solution, that does not need you to alter the templates index.php. This solution uses the lightbox capability that is already in VirtueMart. On my browsepage I use the following code to create an image link:
<?php
$tag_for_thumb_image 
ps_product::image_tagurldecode($product_thumb_image), 'class="browseProductImage" border="0" title="'.$product_name.'" alt="'.$product_name .'"' );
$complete_link_to_lightbox_image vmCommonHTML::getLightboxImageLink$product_full_image$tag_for_thumb_image$product_name'' );
echo 
$complete_link_to_lightbox_image;
?>

I hope this is usefull to you all.

cesarezzi

Hi!

I'm having problems with the Lightbox when i use Google Chrome (v17.0.963.56), it only shows a part of the picture. But when i disable the System - Mootools Upgrade it works ok, the problem is that i have a slideshow on the frontpage of my website, and it stops working.

So, my question is how to use the Joomla modal box also in the pictures of the product details, do i have to place the code as in the browse page, but in the theme flypage?

Thanks,

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
7x3:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview