Author Topic: Problem to create a Shipper List  (Read 76554 times)

mad_fashist

• Beginner
Re: Problem to create a Shipper List
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2009, 15:00:12 pm »
Thank You very much, Massimo!

hotelathome

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2009, 14:23:33 pm »
Help, I tried making the changes at 113 and 138 and now I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING, expecting ')' in /home/hotelath/public_html/webstore/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_shipping.php on line 114

Here are the lines I changed,I put the line numbers in for your information only and i also included the line below:

113                $fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d["shipping_carrier_name"])
                        114   'shipping_carrier_list_order' => (int)$d['shipping_carrier_list_order']);

138      $fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d["shipping_carrier_name"]), 
                        139   'shipping_carrier_list_order' => (int)$d['shipping_carrier_list_order']);

Can someone tell me what i have done wrong, or can someone tell me where I can download another ps_shipping.php (I didnt save it - please dont say i told you so)

Lynn

• Beginner
« Reply #62 on: August 15, 2009, 20:10:29 pm »
Thanks everyone, that worked!

erick_alcala

• Everything is Possible!
    • Ofix-Comp
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2009, 10:24:34 am »
in my file it appears on line 225 and 275
wanting to learn to create good templates

Ghostgames

• Beginner
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2009, 22:35:43 pm »
Solution to bug on Shipper list from http://forum.vmitalia.net/:
Go to: administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_shipping.php
change the WRONG line 113 ($fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d["shipping_carrier_name"]),) with this line:
$fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d, 'shipping_carrier_name'),
And the Shipping list will be OK...Massimo
Thanks a million!

Small note for others: You need to replace the same line twice, on 113 and on 138

Any of the follow seem to work:
REPLACING: $fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d["shipping_carrier_name"]),
WITH: $fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d, 'shipping_carrier_name'),
OR WITH $fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d, "shipping_carrier_name"),
OR WITH $fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => ($d["shipping_carrier_name"]),
All work to fix the issue of trying to enter a new shipper or update the name of an existing shipper and ending up with the reported error message and a single character shipper name (first character of whatever you entered).

However, after applying the originally posted fix to lines 113 and 138 (or any of the other variations), when I try to save after adding a new shipper or update the name of an existing one, I get an empty dialog box with the word NOTICE and an OK button. Clinking OK closes the dialog, but it "appears" not to have saved. It actually does save and reloading the shipper list shows updated or inserted shippers. Did anyone else who applied this fix end up with the empty dialog and does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

I also looked at the list of bugs for 1.1.3 and could find this bug (the error adding shippers in 1.1.3) in the official bug list at all. Has anyone submitted it?

URAGANU

• Beginner
« Reply #65 on: October 06, 2009, 15:38:15 pm »
I am using Joomla 1.5.14 with VirtueMart 1.1.3 and I found the error at lines 225 and 275.

Problem was solved by this way:

REPLACING: $fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d["shipping_carrier_name"]),

WITH: $fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d, 'shipping_carrier_name'),

Now I have no problems adding and updating the carriers.

10x for sharing the solution guys.

hendo10

• Beginner
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2010, 11:02:01 am »
change the WRONG line 113 ($fields = array( 'shipping_carrier_name' => vmGet($d["shipping_carrier_name"]),) with this line:
Thanks a million!

Small note for others: You need to replace the same line twice, on 113 and on 138

My line 113 is > $d["error"] = $VM_LANG->_('PHPSHOP_ERR_MSG_CARRIER_INUSE');

My line 138 is blank?

whats the solution to that?

my error message is

Warning: Missing argument 2 for vmGet(), called in /home/hendo77/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/ps_shipping.php on line 275 and defined in /home/hendo77/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/classes/request.class.php  on line 26

timbreese

• Beginner
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2010, 03:52:53 am »
Brilliant! It worked for me too. Will this be corrected in the next update?

daltonhayum

• Beginner
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2010, 02:23:25 am »
Thanks a million!

Thanks my Brother....finally solved my problem :-)