News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

www.kpv-nw.de

Started by dotNETt, December 17, 2005, 17:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dotNETt

Hi shopmasters,

please point your view to a german communal site with integrated mambo-phpShop 1.2pl3 at http://www.kpv-nw.de.

The layout - design and grafics - was made by Erdmann&Käufer (Bonn) - port to Mambo and all programming by me (web-signs (Weißwasser)).

I made several changes to the shop-core.
All modules were (less or more) rewritten - and some new modules created (f.i. a module to show the category-content in relation to the selected menuitem).
I've made also some enhancements to show in all cases the active state in the shopmenu.

The main task was to find solutions to transform the designer ideas into a mambo-phpShop handled output.
Another essential requirement was to guarantee that the whole website looks equal in all modern browsers (Firefox, Opera, IE, Safari).

greetings dot°NETt

Eiteall

I like your add to cart rollover images!

deneb

gargu

Quotef.i. a module to show the category-content in relation to the selected menuitem).

How did you do this - please let me know. I am fighting with this problem long enough ;)