News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Free Paypal Pro US ,Recurring, and PayPal Pro UK moudle for virtuemart

Started by cowboy1989, October 20, 2008, 04:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluedeep

Quote from: brandonjp on February 06, 2009, 08:33:19 AM
Sorry...I know this is gonna seem like a dumb question, but... to use the PayPal Pro module, do you have to pay the $30 per month PayPal fee to have the PayPal "Website Payments Pro" business account?

I got everything installed, but keeping having errors and now I think that's why  :)

Same error, how fix it?

crotech

To take credit card numbers directly on your site through PayPal (at least in the US) you must have PayPal Pro for $30 a month. If you are ok with redirecting your customers to PayPal's website for payment processing (pay with cc/no account, pay with PayPal funds), you can use the free PayPal services.

bulesz

Thanks for your great works dude!

I have installed the PayPal Pro US module, but stucked to this error at checkout:

Error - Paypal did not complete order - LONGMESSAGE=You do not have permissions to make this API call - ERRORCODE=10002 -
Error: Error - Paypal did not complete order - LONGMESSAGE=You do not have permissions to make this API call - ERRORCODE=10002 -
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_paypal_wpp)
Error - Paypal did not complete order - LONGMESSAGE=You do not have permissions to make this API call - ERRORCODE=10002 -

??

Do I need any special thing such as SSL or anything? Or simply enough to follow the install instructions? (I have done, and installed....)

Many thanks!

B.

Dhanoa

Hello cowboy

I am using PayPal Pro Recurring direct payment method. I have set up sandbox account and fill in all the details. But the site is showing Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_paypal_prosub). I tried everything but nothing seems to work in my case. Please help.

Thanks

troykristoffer

Is this module safe to use? Does anyone have any experience and can confirm that it isn't farming credit card numbers?

I ask because I downloaded this free module instead of paying for the same thing over at the other site...

but I'm concerned, This guy's forum at Beez is FLOODED with hackers selling fraudulently attained credit card numbers, and some posts include full credit card numbers, social security numbers, addresses, and other stolen info.

This doesn't make me very comfortable that my own site's users won't be victims of fraud.

Can anyone from Virtuemart confirm that this module isn't nefarious? I don't want to imply it isn't but I don't want to pay for something that should honestly be included in Virtuemart anyway.