News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

2CO after entering CC info error URGENT

Started by esalvino, July 20, 2011, 10:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esalvino

Hi all,

After searching almost everywhere I can't find the answer. I don't even know if this is the right place to place it. (please move this topic moderator if needed, thanks!)

So here it is. After checking out with my shop using 2CO payment method, everything is working ok (order info is placed and sent). Then after a customer enters the credit card information in 2CO and be redirected in their bank (HSBC for me), hsbc displays an error which looks like this https://www.securepay.hsbc.com.hk/threeds/hsbc/docs/en/system_error.html.

I'm having a hard time in determining the error since it is not stated in the page. The bank agent tells me that there has been no attempt of any transaction.

Also, this error is only appearing in firefox and chrome only. There is no error in IE using the same case.

I'm using VirtueMart 1.1.8 stable and joomla 1.5.22 with ssl enabled (256 bit).

Please, can anyone help me with this. Thank you.

- Crimson

[attachment cleanup by admin]

esalvino

Hi, just an update, I submitted this error to 2CO help desk and they told me to wait. Their developers are looking in to bypassing this url.

esalvino

Another update, 2CO has made a worked around, they've taken out verified by visa, which for me I think is not a good idea. But its working fine now.