Whenever you click on a product... it goes crazy and looses format...

Started by E30Motorsports, July 05, 2008, 20:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E30Motorsports

Hello.  Websites been working fine for the past month or so, but today I added another product to it.  After that, whenever I click a product, it looses all format and brings it to a weird page.

www.e30motorsports.com  Click on any product and you will see what I am talking about.

jenkinhill

Looks like you are losing your template & CSS! Never seen that before. Something else must have happened, apart from adding another product.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

E30Motorsports

Ive seen this site... virtuemart forums do it a couple times.  I run an online business, how do i correct this?  I have found that if I go through the feed, and click on the product, it works well.

jenkinhill

I don't know how to fix this - or even what the cause is. It happens whenever a product flypage is called. Perhaps someone else has a solution?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

E30Motorsports

I have also noticed, that when you click a product, in the address, it takes it to www.e30motorsports.com/COMPONENTS/etc....  its not suppose to take it to a components link from what I have seen.

E30Motorsports

also changed the template to the default one and it does the same thing.  Can you think of any files I could reupload to fix this.  Or is there a way to back up all my info in my virtuemart and reinstall everything without loosing it?