Author Topic: Whenever you click on a product... it goes crazy and looses format...  (Read 2485 times)

E30Motorsports

• Beginner
Hello.  Websites been working fine for the past month or so, but today I added another product to it.  After that, whenever I click a product, it looses all format and brings it to a weird page.

www.e30motorsports.com  Click on any product and you will see what I am talking about.

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
Looks like you are losing your template & CSS! Never seen that before. Something else must have happened, apart from adding another product.
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VirtueMart 4.0.12 10777  J 3.10.11 PHP 7.4.30

E30Motorsports

• Beginner
Ive seen this site... virtuemart forums do it a couple times.  I run an online business, how do i correct this?  I have found that if I go through the feed, and click on the product, it works well.

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
I don't know how to fix this - or even what the cause is. It happens whenever a product flypage is called. Perhaps someone else has a solution?
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VirtueMart 4.0.12 10777  J 3.10.11 PHP 7.4.30

E30Motorsports

• Beginner
I have also noticed, that when you click a product, in the address, it takes it to www.e30motorsports.com/COMPONENTS/etc....  its not suppose to take it to a components link from what I have seen.

E30Motorsports

• Beginner
also changed the template to the default one and it does the same thing.  Can you think of any files I could reupload to fix this.  Or is there a way to back up all my info in my virtuemart and reinstall everything without loosing it?

E30Motorsports

• Beginner
This is what the link turns into when you click the product.
http://e30motorsports.com/index.php/component/virtuemart/?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=9&category_i

This is what it should be when you click a product.  I got this link by going to the feed, then clicking the product, and that works fine.
http://e30motorsports.com/index.php?product_id=9&page=shop.product_details&category_id=8&flypage=flypage.tpl&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1