No "View Cart" link

Started by jhendric, May 31, 2008, 17:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fer is Fair

Hi,

I'm new to Joomla and Virtuemart. I'm trying to work with it for a small time now and building my first site with it. Before I have build over 100 websites just using dreamweaver.

Now I have the same problem as at the top of this article. The question started of for me with how I could show the 'View Cart' link. However, I have read the replies and these concern me. Since I haven't got any Virtuemodules in my Module Manager. I have tried to upload them again but I got the following error:

Module Install: Another module is already using directory: "/public_html/modules/mod_virtuemart_cart"

What should I do to ad the virtuemart modules to my module manager?

Thank you in advance for your help and time.

Kind regards,

Fer

jenkinhill

I'm guessing tnhat you did a manual VirtueMart install? If so then you did not run the SQL file required to register the modules in the db. Read the install instructions in the manual package.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Fer is Fair

Thank you. If I'm correct the SQL file is in place. So this shouldn't be the problem. I have figured I'm not able to see the module manager of virtuemart as shown at http://virtuemart.net/documentation/User_Manual/VirtueMart_Core_Modules.html#N20A4F

I'm confused now...

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
6+9-8:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview