Problem with multiple prices

Started by etty, April 29, 2008, 02:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etty

For some reason VM 1.1.stable doesn't recognise different shopper groups.
I specified for one user shopper group as 'gold member' and different prices on one of the product for default and gold members. When I'm loggin in as a gold member, I still see default price.
I used RC2 before and this feature worked. Now it doesn't.
(PHP 5.2.x MySQL 5.x.x IIS6.0)

Does this is known issue, or noone else has the same problem?

Thx.

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

reefcrew

Probably a very stupid question but if this issue has been fixed in the nightly build, should I install the nightly build to correct or should I wait for the next official release.

If it is ok to install can someone point me to some instructions on how to update. Will the update overright any of my existing configs and products?

etty

Yes, the update will overwrite the configuration which is stored in .php files.
I recommend you to backup you database before do any updates, because if you will just reinstall the VirtueMart component it will delete all the tables also.

Or you can just substitute the files where the updates where made... this will not affect you anyhow.

jenkinhill

Quote from: reefcrew on April 30, 2008, 19:12:19 PM
If it is ok to install can someone point me to some instructions on how to update.

Just use the manual update files package to over-write existing files. No need to change database or anything. Your vm-config file is untouched. But do backup first if you decide to do this. If you can manage without this feature then wait a bit.

There will be a patch version available in the not-to distant future as other bugs come to light with a lot more people trying it out.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
6+9-8:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview