News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Authorize.Net Errors

Started by thomking, April 23, 2008, 04:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomking

When I go to check out I get the following message:

Error: 3-3-123-P---This account has not been given the permission(s) required for this request.
Error: Failure in Processing the Payment (ps_authorize)

Any ideas?

Thanks!

thomking

Found the issue... there was a glitch in how VM was passing info to AuthNEt. It works fine now.

kywolf

Would you mind sharing how you corrected the glitch?  I am having a difficult time setting up AN and I cannot find the solution anywhere.

Your help would be appreciated.

John M

Quote from: thomking on April 23, 2008, 06:31:15 AM
Found the issue... there was a glitch in how VM was passing info to AuthNEt. It works fine now.
Common dude, what did you find, this is a major problem with the authorize.net module  Please tell us what you found

Thank you
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly worn out, and loudly proclaiming, Damn that was fun, what a ride!"

kywolf

John M - are you still using VM 1.1? 

I went into ps_authorize.cfg.php and ps_authorize.php and entered the API login ID manually.  I replaced the variable and entered the ID on both pages.  Each page has 1 spot that you can change.

ps_authorize.cfg.php
line 5 - define ('AN_LOGIN', 'A.net API ID');

ps_authorize.php
line 53 - <input type="text" name="AN_LOGIN" class="inputbox" value="A.net API ID" />

Worked for me