Author Topic: VirtueMart Product Snapshot in J1.5  (Read 74372 times)

tbop

• Beginner
Re: VirtueMart Product Snapshot in J1.5
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2009, 02:35:34 am »
I'm hoping for some help from someone smarter than me (which probably makes just about all of you!).  Successful with the vmProductSnap placement in article.  What I'd really like to be able to do:  Place it in the article so that only the unregistered users can see it.  I have the whole menu thing down (registered vs. public with noixACL) just need to somehow get the code to show for public but not registered.  Thx - any assistance would be great!
joomla 1.5
vm 1.1.3

marklandry

• Beginner
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 21:41:08 pm »
love this - everything's working fine.

Looked all over (this forum, productshapshot tpl.php, plugin files) can't figure out how to center info below image.  Tried style=align:center; but get nothing.  Would love some help

G. Billionaire

• Beginner
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 18:32:26 pm »
Hello, I am trying to display product snapshots inside of product descriptions in Virtuemart 1.1.3 J1.5  . I have enable the mambot/plugin option in the configuration but it still will not show a snapshot of other products in the product description.

{product_snapshot:id=3,showname=y,showprice=n,showdesc=n,showaddtocart=y,displayeach=h,displaylist=v,width=90%,border=0,style=color:black;,align=left}

Stefanos

« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009, 04:27:01 am »
Hi,
is it possible to show the "product type" in related products via the product snapshot or some other way ?

I add <?php echo $product_type ?> in the productsnapshot.tpl.php and nothing shows up.

any help appreciated.

Telfie

• Beginner
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2009, 06:13:01 am »
Hi

I am running Joomla 1.5.14 and virtuemart 1.1.4 and NOT in Legacy mode.

In previous versions, I have been able to tell the client to press the shopping cart icon in the content editor and they could then add the product to the content they were writing.

Does this functionality still exist? If so, what am I missing so that I can tell them to do this.

I do not want to have to tell them to go through and write the code in {} as they are not that with it if you know what I mean.

Foothill Web Design

• Beginner
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 10:59:14 am »
I think the width attribute needs a number following it, such as width=400, and not width=400px or width=90%. That may be what's breaking your code. The style attribute takes a string in the form of a css style, ex. style=1px solid Green;

Just look at the HTML code on the page to understand the input:

table width="" style=""

and fill in the blanks.

jck860

• Beginner
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2011, 18:41:16 pm »
Hello, here's your answer http://bit.ly/rdFuUQ