News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

PSiGate, a Canadian Processor

Started by SirGawain, November 19, 2007, 20:48:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirGawain

We heard that the Joomla! CMS is very good and that Virtuemart is currently doing a good job of supporting Joomla! users.  In an effort to research the popularity of Joomla! and Virtuemart, we would like to know how much interest there is among the Virtuemart community for a Canadian Processor.

Is anyone looking for a Canadian Processor?

pascal19

Yes I am very interested to PSI Gate for VirtueMart.... it would be a great alternative for canadians.
Please let me know when it is available.
pd

Tonto

Yes, I was hoping to use PsiGate. Haven't figured out how though.

Anyone have an answer?
Canadian newbie using Joomla! 2.5.11, VirtueMart 2.0.26, with just a few questions...

Bikerrr

I would like also to use PSI Gate payment module..

ronbrush

I am currently using PSIgate with another system. I had hoped to switch to Virtuemart but the one thing holding me back is that there currently is no payment module for PSIgate. Apparently someone called taras started to develop one (see <http://www.oscandy.com/joomla/327-psigate-credit-card-processing-payment-module-for-virtuemart>). I have not been able to get it to work and the developer seems to have stopped working on it. Maybe there is someone else out there who could get this working. I'd be very grateful as, I'm sure, several others would be.

ksimba

I tried to send the developer @ osCandy.com an email from the submission form to ask them what he cost would be to have them develop a working solution and the form submission failed.  I am in need of a fully working solution this week.  Is there anyone will to take on this project for a fee?

SirGawain

We have developed a PSiGate module for use with VirtueMart, but we are having trouble storing declined orders within the list of orders.
We now wonder if this is even necessary.
Does Virtuemart store declined orders or only approved orders?

kingpro

I as well am very interested in a psigate for canadians as the choices for us up here north seem to be very very limited at this time.

kingpro

And SirGawin are you still working on this psigate module?

marcodeluca

Okay, this can't be THAT difficult - a 3 year old post, but while I search for something more recent, I'll ask anyway: Is there a payment module for PSI Gate?