News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Paypal Website Payment Pro

Started by mrethers, September 24, 2005, 01:08:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comenius

Does anyone have this addon working?  I can get it to the point where you confirm the order, and then it barfs out a huge number of errors about there not being a first name, a last name, a street address, a city, etc.  Yet I absolutely entered all of these things in during the checkout process!  Ack!

Any help would be greatly appreciated...   :)

clintanderson

So how do you install the PEAR on the local so you can try to reference it from the api_config.inc.php file. I don't understand this stuff at all, and it is very frustrating. I can do just about anything, but this is getting rediculous!

Clint

Comenius

Check my post in the other thread...  In short, I edited my .htaccess file to expand the PHP include_path variable to reference the PayPal 2.0 SDK.

Tell you what, getting this thing to work is making landing on the moon look easy!

:o

webgobe

Quote from: tm2000 on October 26, 2005, 14:26:59 PM
On the path to the cert, mine works like this:

/home/xxxx/public_html/administrator/components/com_phpshop/classes/payment/paypal_dp/cert_key_pem.txt

where I include the entire file name....
OK, I see, but it's working for you?
I still get that API initiation error, I tried to give here all sorts of URL's, relative, absolute, UNIX server paths, etc, and got the same error.
Any hint is appreciated!

Later edit:

Never mind,, I got the solution, placed the certificate file  in the siteroot and giving in the config just the plain certificate file name!
But this is not the heaven - yet - some issues still remained!
the data is somewhat lost between my site and PayPal, I got responses about missing parameters, another issue to resolve, so you can hit me with your ideeas ;)

Like a fine wine... Good from the start and getting better over time.

Comenius

I was unable to get this (or any other PayPal WPP) module to work with VirtueMart.  As I was able to get a different one working with osCommerce quite easily, I went with that solution.  To the best of my knowledge, there is no working WPP module for VirtueMart.

webgobe

Thanks.. It's pretty discouraging, but I still try to get it working. I'm pretty close, I think, I will let you know, guys, if I succeed!
Of course, you will have the solution posted here!
Like a fine wine... Good from the start and getting better over time.

clintanderson

I have given up on Virtuemart and WPP I think I am going to have to go with oscommerce, they already have a module for WPP. I really wanted to go with virtuemart, but I want WPP to work. Thanks I will keep checking to see if you guys get something.

Clint

kleinbaas

What's the latest on this? Is there now a way to get Website Payment Pro working with Virtuemart?