News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

I need ore fields in credit card info (such as start date)

Started by stuclark, January 13, 2006, 18:20:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stuclark

Some UK credit cards require more fields than just name / number / expiry /CVV number in order to be able to process a transaction.

How can I add in Start Date and Issue number as extra fields (preferably to one card type only) - is this even possible at the moment?

TRIPLEdm

JC
www.tripledm.com
www.sapromo.com
"... Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift, that's why we call it Present"

Nick Sumner

Hi.

for this you need to update a couple of files - ps_checkout.php and checkout.paymentradio.php

I can send you these if you wish - but then you also need to update your payment processor to use the new fields.

Which payment method are you using?

Nick

Samuel Thurston

I'm kind of upset about this.  I specifically read the online user manual before installation, where there's this great section on the "checkout fields manager".... I need to be able to capture a couple of extra things for personal use, like the names of guests of attendees registering for my conferences... i thought, wow this will be great!  Then I installed 1.0.12 and none of this is there!  There also appears to be no explicit support for themes since the theme directories and such are missing from the default install.

Please site admins/devs/whatever... label that the manual is NOT for the current stable version. And if there is an older manual I can read about the ACTUAL features of this thing, does anyone know where it is?