clsmedia

Hi,
How do I config this?

Order total <1000  then Shipping=150
Order total  1000~2999 then Shipping=210
Order total >3000  then Shipping=0

Thanks!!

dellvostro

Hay there, I need the same type setup, only different amounts. Can anyone reply here with info or message me please? Thank you very much!

Joseph Kwan

Use the shipvalue shipping module. You can set up the total and shipping there.
Joomla/VM Upgrade Services. Problems with your migration? We can help.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.

SimonJae

Quote from: Joseph Kwan on December 09, 2007, 01:50:29 AM
Use the shipvalue shipping module. You can set up the total and shipping there.

Joseph

Thanks for your abundance of replies  :)

I have used the "shipvalue" module once... and it seems stuck with the existing perameters... ie. I set it up once... now when I go back to it... I can not save a revision. Any clues why this would be happening?

TIA

Simon

Let the interface live.

Joseph Kwan

Do you get an error message? One possibilitiy is file permission. Make sure the file is writeable.
Custom extensions to VM. Performance Tuning. Template modifications and advices.
Pay service to make VM work according to your needs. Your Joomla/VM solutions are just a PM away.

Joseph Kwan

Look like your install has some problems. I can't tell what's the problem. If you need a detailed analysis, that will be a pay service.
One thing you could try is reinstall Virtuemart to see if the problem can be resolved. If you need further help, please PM me.

hotchicksmart

Can you tell me how to disable international orders while using shipvalue?

hotchicksmart

nevermind - you just delete the countries from the country list

ph34r

it's only 10 item
i need at least 25. can i do it?

also can i used free shipping for specific location i.e city

Joseph Kwan

You can change the shipvalue module to support more than 10 values. Free shipping base on city is not supported out of the box. Again, that can be done using a custom shipping module.

ph34r

already made 30 values now. now i only need free shipping based on city.

you said custom shipping module! how do i do that?

ondreus

Hi,
How do I configure or program this?

Order total <16,60  then Shipping=5 and adding to cart price sum.
Order total  16,60~83 then Shipping=3 and adding to cart price sum.
Order total >83  then Shipping=0 and adding to cart price sum.

Thanks!!

tmi

Hello,

I used ship-value shipping module and it is working fine but i have another problem with the total price: Let me explain.

basically i just want $25 charge for below $150 purchasing and after that it would be free.

I have set $25 value for the require purchasing and then what should i do for another condition? Will it be define for every price condition or just need to plan another value.

Please response me ASAP, it's urgent for me.

Thank you for your all help.

erper

Hi,
I have send you e-mail few days ago with additional questionns and up today you have not given any answer. Is that mean that your modification is only a ghost
erper